Hello. As you already understood from the main material, this blog starts as a blog of a person who has nothing to do with power. This is a blog about how our country is seen not by businessmen, not by oligarchs, not by singers, but by ordinary people. What do they see in Russia and in the World. And including how they relate to the world. After all, I must say that most of the low-income residents of Russia have not been to the United States or Europe.

But, this is a blog about Russia, and I will also write about Russian science and culture. And, about the poor, middle, and rich classes. Talk about residential areas, about the history of my city of Volgograd. Including adding something from your life. Also, I want to touch on topics, including the attitude of people to programs, for example, Elon Musk, with his Starship ships.

One of my goals, I also put the reduction of misunderstanding between the peoples of the West and Russia. Erase the cultural and mental barriers. And, among other things, touch on the topic of our usual conflicts and disputes between the countries of the West and Russia. To try, at least a little bit, to overcome this phenomenon.

And yes, I do not plan to stay in this format forever. If the project is successful, expansion will follow. Assistants will be brought in and there will be more material, including videos.